On Thu, 20 Jan 2005 00:16:07 +0000
Dave Martin wrote:

> Let me know what you think :-)
>
> FDM: http://www.cyfinity.com/fgfs/b1900d.xml - copy to your
> Aircraft/b1900d/ directory after backing up the original.

Hi Dave.  It appears to be a lot more stable (and as a note to
Syd -- the model itself is gorgeous, especially the cockpit).
But I can't check your numbers because I'm running into the
"transparent gauge" problem that also afflicted the dhc2F.
Where the gauges should be, I see right through to the runway.

-c

                (remove "snip-me." to email)