Frederic Bouvier wrote:

> I was just writting about my experience on the problem, and this is not a
> recent
> issue, although I silently worked around. But are you sure it is specific to
> windows ?

It's a bit complicated to make a 'fair' comparison with other platforms
because on Unix the file has a different name (".fgfsrc") and a
different location ($HOME).
I am using $HOME/.fgfsrc on Unix already for a looong time (maybe since
0.7.3 if the feature was already present in this release) and I know it
now works at least on four different Unices (well, not surprising),

Martin.