On 20/01/2005 at 19:42 Stewart Andreason wrote:

>I've had my attitude indicator on the panel get stuck 30 degrees off
>level, and Debug.Reload Panel  doesn't reset it. Something else perhaps
>is... broken as a feature? Once again, Reset doesn't fix it.

This is a feature - apparently uncaged gyros really do this in real-life
at, erm, attitudes and accelerations outside of the 'normal' flight
envelope - aerobatic aircraft have special gyros to avoid this.  It
gradually comes back after 5 minutes or so.  I don't think that
debug.reload panel should reset it - that's designed to reload the textures
and instrument models to aid panel development I think - not to override
the instrument physics and output.

It ought to be re-set to it's initial, working, condition during a reset
though.

Cheers - Dave