Hi all,

I've commited a fix for the program crash when the piper model is not
present, and apologise for that.  Would a v0.9.8a release be in order?  The
current package almost certainly crashes for everyone who doesn't have an
existing base package or extra aircraft installed, and Frederic's fix of
the surplus radio towers in downtown SFO is pretty important too.

I'd like to overhaul my loading of GA aircraft models properly - instead of
pulling them out of the installed aircraft, I think some dedicated AI
models should be available to help avoid this kind of problem.  Dave Martin
- do I remember you saying that you had done / intended to do low-poly
count versions of the pa28 and c172 at some point?  If so, they would be
very useful.

Cheers - Dave