I hereby formally object to my name and my code contributions being dragged into
potential religious conflicts, and to using them for proselytizing purposes.

It's sad to see that the repeated calls for keeping political and other
controversial stuff off FlightGear don't seem to apply any more.

Please remove the link to my former flightgear page from
http://www.flightgear.org/links.html ("FlightGear: Support for joysticks with
digital axes"; which is quite outdated anyway)

I'll happily join again, once flightgear treats all its users and developers
again
"without distinction of any kind, such as race, colour, sex, language,
*RELIGION*,
political or other opinion, national or social origin, property, birth or other
status".

m.