Hi,

I would like to experiment a little bit with adding current terrain elevation
detection for AI models. Is there a function to do this, i.e.

 double fgGetElevation(double lat, double lon);

I found that the current user location is read
from /environment/ground-elevation-m but that's the elevation at the user
location and not at the position of the AI plane.

The reason I'm looking into this is that even at EHAM, which is quite flat
there are already some very visible artifacts due to variations in ground
elevation. So we'd need to address this sooner or later.

Cheers,
Durk