On Saturday, 22 January 2005 18:09, Frederic Bouvier wrote:
> >I would really like to sort this out and feel I am
> >contributing in a small way to the project, but I'm
> >not sure enough of what this code is trying to do.
> >Sorry.
>
> You really have screwed your SimGear tree, if you think it is up to date.

I think Frederic is right - your SimGear is messed up.

I tried to compile FG a few minutes ago and initially got the same errors as
you did. (rain, hail, snow undeclared).
So I did a cvs update of SimGear compiled it, installed it and then FG
compiled without any problems.

I think you should start with fresh copy of SimGear.

Paul