Norman Vine wrote:
Erik Hofman writes:

Paul Surgeon wrote:

Can someone comment on how FLTK works under OpenGL?

Would it be possible to use FLTK and all it's nice widgets in FG and drop the rather crude PUI toolkit?

To be honest, I did some small first steps in developing using fltk recently and I didn't particularly like it (from a developers point of view).

Nice thing about points of view is every one has one:-)

I actually appreciate FLTK's leaness and find it a joy to
work with in comparison to the do every thing nature of most of the other cross platform GUI kits.

That's exactly the reason why I said; from a developers point of view. Once things are working you end up with a lean and nice looking GUI.

Erik