I noticed that you (Curtis) added a different output format for the Navradio
frequencies in CVS.

I had a quick play with this on both my own NavCom and the Citation's -
unfortunately it still displays the wrong value on the panel.

Last time I asked about this here, the discussion went into 'floating point'
issues (and sailed clean over my head). ;-)

Is this the same issue causing this and does anyone have an idea for an
alternative?

***If you missed the discussion before:

When taking a value from
say /instrumentation/nav/frequencies/selected-mhz-fmt[0] and using it to
texture translate a number on the frequency display of a 3d instrument (nav
radio) the value will be shown incorrectly.

ie: if the frequency is 110.10 the 3d instrument will display 110.09 - at some
frequencies it may read correctly; at other frequencies the error is greater.

Cheers

Dave Martin