Frederic Bouvier wrote:
Jon Stockill a écrit :

I've recently produced a model of a wind turbine, which I'm in the process of adding to the scenery, but when they're clustered together in groups it looks rather unnatural as they're all spinning round in perfect synchronisation. Is it possible to introduce some random offset to make things look a little bit more natural? If so, how?

I did something for the radio towers. they don't blink at unisson. I introduced the <use-personality> tag but this is done only for the timed animation.

What animation do you want to have personality ? spin, rotation ? this must be implemented in animation.cxx

Spin.

I'd like to be able to have either a random rotational offset, just so all the blades don't line up, or preferably a small percentage variation in the speed.

--
Jon Stockill