On Thursday 27 Jan 2005 23:39, Ivo wrote:
> On Thursday 27 January 2005 23:08, Drew wrote:
> > Does anyone know the easiest way to run flight gear in game mode on a
> > secondary display.
> >
> > It runs just fine if I drag the window over and maximize it on the
> > secondary display, but I can't figure out how to make it work in game
> > mode.
>
> As I don't have Xinerama running here, it is just a guess, but I suppose
> this should work:
>
> export DISPLAY=localhost:0.1
> fgfs
>
> If the window appears on the secondary display, then enabling game-mode
> should run it fullscreen.
>
> --Ivo

IIRC Xinerama doesn't yet work with OpenGL.

I'm actually running a multi-head system but I use a 2nd card and normal x.org
definitions for the second display; the drawback is that x.org doesn't (yet)
support dragging one window to the other.

So, unless I'm pleasantly mistaken, I'd have to presume Ivo is running
Windows?

Dave Martin