Drew wrote:

I appreciate that, and if I were using Linux, I'd have already known
exactly what to do. :)

I should have been more clear...unfortunatly, for this particular
application I need to use Windows XP Pro, and I currently have an ATA
Mobility Radeon 9000 in the laptop I'm using.

I'm trying to get the image to display on a television screen as the
secondary display...like I said, I have it working fine in window
mode, but not in game mode.

Thanks again,
Drew