On Friday 28 Jan 2005 17:25, Drew wrote:
> Well, FYI, it can be done with Windoes.
>
> The difference is I want the instructor station on the PRIMARY
> display, but right now I get the unsightly window border on the
> secondary display.

Does Windows allow you to switch the 'border' attribute on a window?

I use this on Linux to switch FlightGear from Windowed to fullscreen without
needing any 'locking' control over the WM.

If you can do that on Windows, just start FG with the correct geometry and
then set the window as 'borderless' or something along those lines.

Dave Martin