Jon Stockill wrote:
One thing it is showing up is quite a few missing scenery tiles in the 0.9.8 scenery.

I noticed the missing tiles last week, but found they were introduced a while back, as they are also in scenery-0.9.5, (at least the 3 I managed to download last year)
I've almost got all the 0.9.8 scenery for the 48 states, and have been making a list of the errors.

Curt, as I'm not on the terragear list, and the errors seem to be in the source data, please make a note of these. Am I correct in observing this is something we can't fix without getting the source data repaired?

unfinished squares, hole in Scenery Terrain
w082n23
w083n23
w087n41
w081n48
w073n49
w074n49
w075n49

square elevation errors
w083n30 large diamond
w079n34 large           was not in 0.7.8
w094n41 medium square
w106n30 large diamond
w117n41 small           was not in 0.7.8
w072n41 medium diamond

shoreline blocks:
w081n21
w082n21