Erik Hofman said:

> Jim Wilson wrote:
> > <not part of cvs logtext>
> > Note the diff file has been renamed from the earlier submission.  This
> > version
> > works better with more complex models.
> > </not part of cvs logtext>
> >
> > This patch adds support to the model animation system for modifying emissive
> > states on the fly so that it is possible to make "lights" appear to dimm.
>
> It's committed. Thanks.
> I have to figure out how you did this, the alpha-blend patch seemed to
> be broken at the moment, probably because of a change in plib :-/

Hah. That's funny, I didn't even notice that code and it does almost the same
thing.  I'll fix the alpha-blend and send a patch...unless you've already
gotten it.  The exact same code with the GL_DIFFUSE instead of GL_EMISSION,
with a couple other minor changes should work.  Note that the material states
are often shared by different branches so it is important to clone the one(s)
you want to modify.

Best,

Jim