Frederic Bouvier wrote:

That's really nice !
But if all these models are placed automagically, what would happen to model that represent the real buildings ? I mean : if I create the Empire State Building and put it in fgfsdb, would there be a hole around it or would it be in collision with its generic clone ? It already happens at SFO with the radio towers and they need to be removed manually.

Assuming there's a unique ID in the DOF (I've not seen the file yet) I'll maintain an exclusions list, so that when an updated DOF is imported such buildings can be ignored because we have a better version available.

--
Jon Stockill