On 1 Feb 2005, at 15:11, Erik Hofman wrote:

It is not yet used. I've put the code in CVS in different stages to get developers the chance to get things working without being overwhelmed with changes.

At least Atlas can use this code to render the maps (accelerated) in the background though.

Ok. I note that Manuel's excellent looking terrain code is using impostors, and hence will need this too, but also that GL 1.5 has finally ratified the render buffer object extension, so coding up the pbuffer stuff will be a temporary measure, with a bit of luck - render buffers are platform independent.

Assuming I was to add support, is there a simple test-case? Or do I need to build Atlas?

H&H
James
--
They are laughing with me, not at me.