I'm having a problem compiling Simgear-cvs under Cygwin. The compiler stops
with the following error:

In file included from soundmgr_openal.hxx:50,
                 from xmlsound.hxx:40,
                 from xmlsound.cxx:38:
/usr/local/include/AL/alc.h:39: error: syntax error before `*' token
/usr/local/include/AL/alc.h:51: error: `ALCcontext' was not declared in this
   scope
/usr/local/include/AL/alc.h:51: error: `alcHandle' was not declared in this
   scope
/usr/local/include/AL/alc.h:51: error: variable `ALCboolean
   alcMakeContextCurrent' definition is marked dllimport.

Thereafter follows a long list of similar errors.

I would suppose that this is a consequence of Erik's latest improvements to
the sound. We Cygwin users are still using Norman Vine's OpenAL stuff.

Any advice on fixing this?

Regards,

Vivian