I have a few questions regarding scenery building.

First question :
What datasets and parameters are used when building the global scenery?
I want to be able to duplicate the scenery building process so that I get
*exactly* what is released.
For example what sort of max error is used when using TerraFit?

Second question :
Can I edit the datasets like VMAP0, the DEM and whatever else is used and
submit the changes?
For example KDCA looks like it's on a table top with small cliffs all around
whereas in real life it's practically at river level.

The only way to fix scenery problems is to fix the data that gives the
problems.

What I want to do is fix some data in the datasets, rebuild a scenery chunk
and check the results. If I'm not happy repeat the process till the final
product looks right. Then submit the dataset changes to be included in the
next scenery release.

Paul