Hermann Schiffer a écrit :

Am Sunday, 6. February 2005 14:12 schrieb Frederic Bouvier:

Erik Hofman a écrit :

off....

You might want to check if the glx-dev package is installed, or the
glx.h header is present on your system.

Perhaps John can enlight us on the system he use. My bet would be on
cygwin looking the way the error was clipped.

Hi,

I have the same problem on Debian. Theres two different glx.h residing on my system, one in /usr/include/GL and one in /usr/X11R6/include/GL.
I tried several combinations of the two files in the two places, no luck though.

On my debian system /usr/include/GL/glx.h is a link to /usr/X11R6/include/GL/glx.h

-Fred