> >I have the same problem on Debian. Theres two different glx.h residing on
> > my system, one in /usr/include/GL and one in /usr/X11R6/include/GL.
> >I tried several combinations of the two files in the two places, no luck
> >though.
>
> On my debian system /usr/include/GL/glx.h is a link to
> /usr/X11R6/include/GL/glx.h
>
> -Fred

I got it sorted: It seems like (on linux) the video driver comes with the
GL(X) header files, in my case with an Nvidia card, I installed them
using ' ./NVIDIA-Linux-x86-1.0-6629-pkg1.run --opengl-headers' :

--opengl-headers
  Normally, installation does not install NVIDIA's OpenGL header
  files.  This option enables installation of the NVIDIA OpenGL
  header files.

This put the files in /usr/include/GL, but simgear picked them up from
/usr/X11R6/include/GL, so i just copied  glx.h and glxtokens.h (glxtokens.h
is included by glx.h and contains the missing definitions). Not sure what
other files are involved besides those two, but that did the trick for me so
far.

Hermann