Hi,

..foud this in a Groklaw thread, you're supposed to be able to "fly"
over this map, at least between 2 points, I'm trying to figure out how
it works, it may need some plugin.

..to me, this look's like a beta thing, US and North America, it looks
like it works in the newest Firefox, so update that first if it barfs on
you.

..I'm thinking; Can we, FG and Google, play together here? ;o)

  Scenarios always come in sets of three: