Martin Spott wrote:

The Fokker 100 has both speedbrake (Ctrl+B) and Spoiler (Shift+S)
support. The model has been redesigned and improved significantly but
there seemed to have a typo introduced for the animations.

Is it a tall order to kindly request aircraft modellers to coordinate on a consistent key mapping ? Especially after reading Melchior's listing of the actual key-mappings I definitely think the user should _not_ be burdened with such a confusion.

I agree. Although I do think the spoilers of the Fokker 100 are employed automatically on touchdown, but I'm not yet certain about that.

Erik