dave wrote:
I'm using the newest autotools and am getting a lot of warnings about underquoted definitions. Apparently GNU made a change recently. Here is a snippet from: http://www.gnu.org/software/automake/manual/html_node/Extending-aclocal.html

If you have been directed here by the aclocal diagnostic but are not the maintainer of the implicated macro, you will want to contact the maintainer of that macro. Please make sure you have the last version of the macro and that the problem already hasn't been reported before doing so: people tend to work faster when they aren't flooded by mails.

Here's the first of the flood :)

I already started to look at this, but have not been able to update the configure scripts. But it is something that has to be done sooner or later.

Erik