We are currently running FlightGear Version 9.2 for a UAV simulation in
which we fly the UAV into a balloon. We were able to successfully get a
balloon model into FlightGear 9.2, but in order to do so we are running
FlightGear in multiplayer mode, and have to run a simulation on two
different computers. We would like to be able to place the balloon into
FlightGear statically, but do not have the know how. We are looking for
someone interested in helping us with this application and are willing to
compensate you for the work. If interested please e-mail me at
[EMAIL PROTECTED] or call 541-386-5862. Thank you.

Dr. Geoffrey Frost
Sagetech Corporation
1280 Alameda Road
Hood River, OR 97031