Hi guys!
Now I translate my nvidia vertex and fragment programs to GLSL.
bad news: fps drops around 10% good news: have ATI compartability
here is screenshot:
http://fgfs.narod.ru/fgfs-006.jpg
so what I've done
runway lights - point sprites with calculated visibility on vertex shader
based on direction and fog
taxyway lights - same based on distance and fog
also point size is calculated on vertex shader.
ground lights - the same as taxi but it's simple points - not point sprites.
terrain - spot lights from aircraft, normal mapping + phong light +fog

work in progress -clouds, VASI and HDR rendering.

If someone needs a code feel free to ask.

All tested on linux 66.96 nvidia +FX5950ultra

PS: normal texture looks ugly but it's simple demo.

Bye
Roman