Erik Hofman wrote:
Frederic Bouvier wrote:

Quoting Erik Hofman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

Are these generic buildings now officilally part of the database?

I don't know if it is official, but they are in the database I downloaded
recently.

Cool, that would make the scenery much more realistic IMHO.

I think the problem is that your models are not listed in the database then? If they where they would probably overwrite the default ones (provided they are located at _exactly_ the same location).

They don't need to be *exact* as they're linked by ID, not position. I believe Martin Spott has this on his todo list.

--
Jon Stockill