On 12/02/2005 at 22:31 Hans-Georg Wunder wrote:

>One question I have: With the left key,I am able to move around on
>the map. But then I destroy the flight track. Is it a bug or just a
>missing feature ?

A bit of both, I guess.  It won't be fixed for this release, but it
irritates me as well, so I guess I'll eventually fix it if no-one does it
sooner.

>The only thing I am missing is the multiplayer capability. Last week I
>flew with my daughter, each on a Linux box. But it was very difficult to
>fly together. Then I wanted to use atlas to have an overview, where we
>are. But that doesn't work. I would be great to have to ports where
>atlas is listening.

Hmm, I hadn't thought of that.  I guess it shouldn't be too difficult, but
once again, it won't make this release (unless you send in a patch ;-)).
Support for multiple tracks, and separate colours per track, is something
I'd like to add at some point since I'd like to use Atlas to visualise the
AI traffic - it shouldn't be much of a stretch from that to listening on
two ports.

Cheers - Dave