On Wednesday 23 February 2005 14:19, Innis Cunningham wrote:
>   Erik Hofman writes
>
> >I think Innis did the 737, but the 747 I wouldn't know.
> >It could be a good time to remove both static planes since the Traffic
> >manager gets quite powerful already.
>
> No I did the 747 David M did the 737 and yes the statics I would think
> can be consigned to history.Actually the 747 has now been recruited
> into the AI fleet so you have not seen the last of it just yet.:-)
>
> Cheers
> Innis

Sounds cool. Innis, I assume you refer to the traffic files you sent me
earlier? I'm afraid I still haven't had a chance to look at them, although
its still on my todo list.

In the mean time, I started doing some prepatory work on taxiway following.
I'm slowing my pace a little bit though, coming out of an extremely busy
period at work.

Cheers,
Durk