> world seen through extreme overzoom (i.e. you only get a tiny, itsy,
> bitty bit of the outside world expanded to fill the screen.)

This isn't the same problem - and won't help you - but does anyone else
see visual corruption when loading up view 0 for the first time, that
clears when you reset the system, but not before? I see a view where
every polygon has been drawn with at least one corner at a vanishing
point in the centre of the screen - I've not been able to trace the
source, but the error occurs on both MingW and MSVCC binaries, and it
makes me wonder what view 0 actually does?

Giles Robertson
(ATI 9700/Win XP)