Howdy,

I found in the archives some issues with compilation on Apple OSX (http://baron.flightgear.org/pipermail/flightgear-devel/2004-November/032214.html) and I am having the same problems on Fedora Core 3 with amd64. Is the resolution the same? I just got CVS tarball for FG, PLIB 1.8.4, OpenAL CVS, SimGear CVS tarball.

I'm looking forward to trying this out!! I have a couple hundred hours in a '68 Mooney and an out-of-date IFR ticket, so it will be fun to knock around a bit again! :-)

Thanks,

Brian Topping