I'm restructuring the JSBSim directories in my local development environment,
in hopes
that it will simplify the development task and allow easier comprehension of
the file
structure. I'm learning about the autoconf/automake process. Right now I'm
trying to learn
about the Makefile.am files. I haven't found the online documentation to be
very good -
it's even a bit overwhelming. Is anyone aware of a concise "quickstart" guide
to automake?
I'm thinking that the subset of syntax we use in our Makefile.am files is
fairly small
(I've been looking at the FlightGear Makefile.am files).

Jon