I don't know if anyone is aware of this but a document on building
from source for Mac OS X is located at
http://sourceforge.net/docman/display_doc.php?docid=26350&group_id=126825

And for myself, I upgraded autoconf and automake in order to run
autogen.sh from the FGFS CVS. For some reason Apple's versions don't
work.

--
<Arthur/>
- http://artooro.blogspot.com  (Weblog)