Hi,

I've successfully compiled Flightgear from CVS (thanks for the help),
but for some reason it won't run. FlightGear loads and all i see is a
Black screen with a white box in the middle (where the splash screen
should be). The CPU usage goes to 100% and stays there until i kill
fgfs.

Anyone have any ideas what could be going on? or any suggestions on
what i can do to find out what the problem is?

I tried the binaries from macflightgear.sourceforge.net and they works
fine, but the newest CVS head code doesn't seem to work.

Thanks,
Felix