* Jim Wilson -- Wednesday 23 March 2005 21:10:
> That looks good.

And is implemented. I'll send this to Erik tomorrow. Thanks for your valuable
input -- I very much like the new color dirs. (And sorry for not using your
other ideas. I'm just too stubborn. But it was a good to think about them and
their implications.)

Also I'll send an update to the bo105. Most notable: the exhausts are now
black on the inside, without the least reflection. I missed that before, and
it looked horrible. (BTW: Their outside is supposed to look like dirty stainless
steel, not gold!)

m.  :-)