I have been building FlightGear in Cygwin since the 0.6 days, but for the past
few months I have not been able to get a build to complete.

I have had, and have overcome problems with OpenAL in the past, but they seem
to have resurfaced.

In the absence of any useful information from me (like files it fails on, and
error messages), does anyone have a general (but up-to-date) guide to building
FlightGear on Cygwin, or even a list of common problems and solutions?

I shall gather some hard evidence tonight and post it tomorrow if needed.

Thanks,

Richard