* Curtis L. Olson -- Wednesday 30 March 2005 17:13:
> Hmmm, for myself (linux) these things were working correctly until just
> very recently (the last week or few days.)

I would sure like to help here, as some of the patches in the last week
were done by me -- none AP related, not even remotely. Unfortunately,
I can't reproduce the problems. Not because it works for me, but because
the whole autopilot system hasn't worked for me since ages, probably since
the major overhaul one year ago. I gave up trying it, and it's not my
main interest, anyway. Is nobody maintaining this?

m.