* James Turner -- Wednesday 06 April 2005 11:37:
> Bad news - I've had this change in my tree for a few months now, and it
> doesn't work right on OS-X

So then add a #ifdef for OS-X around the resize event, so that it is
simply ignored? Did you send a bug report to the SDL people?

#ifdef OSX  // or whatever the #define is
            case SDL_VIDEORESIZE:
                if (SDL_SetVideoMode(e.resize.w, e.resize.h, 16, VidMask) == 0)
                    throw sg_throwable(string("Failed to set SDL video mode: ")
                            + SDL_GetError());

                if (WindowResizeHandler)
                    (*WindowResizeHandler)(e.resize.w, e.resize.h);
                break;
#endif

m.