Hi people,

I am currently "breaking" the FlightGear .NET project to make it look like the
Linux one, that means divided in several libraries.
If the comunity is interested I could give you back the final .NET project. But
I saw few problems :
On Linux we have configure which creates the makefile with the good paths to
libs and includes so that we don't have to care for all the FG libs. With .NET
we don't have this : should we use a bat file to launch msdev with environment
variables for each libs paths ? Another idea ?
Any comments are welcomed.
I'd be glad to help you by giving a nice .NET project ;)

David