* Andy Ross -- Wednesday 06 April 2005 17:10:
> # "Slews" a property smoothly, without dependence on the simulator
> # frame rate.  [...] If you want to cause motion over time, see
> # interpolate().

Yes, we want motion over time. slew sets the property only once. So we
are again back at interpolate()? That's what aircraft.nas does already.

Or would you suggest to write a loop that runs as long as the key
is held down? Would be slower, wouldn't it? And doesn't interpolate()
already consider the frame rate?

Or do you mean that the auto-key-repeat always "slews" one step? This
wouldn't work with current free-glut. I'm happy to learn something new,
though. A complete example would help.

m.