Hi there,

I get errors running FG under Windows in debug mode :
assertion failed in ctype.h in isspace cause a character was not in the range
0..255. Running in debug mode I saw that the problem happened during airports
so that in split_whitespace method isspace(str[i]) is replaced by
isspace((unsigned char)str[i]). Then it works.
I see isspace call in do_strip method too. I have not modified as below and this
method was never called during my little test. Does my modification make sense ?
Is this a simgear bug ? Maybe each isspace call should be cast as I did...

David