Melchior FRANZ wrote:

Yes. Did you read somewhere that I would answer all questions? If so,
this was a lie and you should complain to the author. :-P

don't worry, I'm a developer too, brother ;-)

Anyway: I would use freeglut from here:  http://freeglut.sf.net/
This is (almost fully) compatible with glut. (The auto-key-repeat default
seems to differ, but that's no problem for fgfs, now that the Spitfire
changed the ignition code.)

I expect that your next posting contains some real error messages.
Otherwise I suggest to continue this thread on flightgear-users.

ok, I don't have an error but I've found something. Into the includes of the package glut-3.5 there's no reference to

glutSpecialUpFunc
glutKeyboardUpFunc
glutGameModeString
glutEnterGameMode
glutLeaveGameMode
glutGameModeGet

functions, while is present into freeglut-2.2.0 package.

bye
darko