On Fri, 08 Apr 2005 17:04:52 +0200, darko wrote in message
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

> Oh! I misunderstood! I thought you were telling me that I have to see
> --help in fgfs. Ok, then I'm awaiting too for a enlightment :-)

..well, I guessed you _hadn't_ looked there, --help points you to more
verbose log options which again will help enlighten us all once we see
what your logs tries to tell us.

..without that enlightenment, we're left with more or less useless
WAGes, such as trying to swap video texture to too slow disks rather
than just toss'em down /dev/null, and it may even be just a symptom
rather than a cause.  To clarify, the above is a sample WAG, Curt
sounds like he has an hunch what this could be in your case, which
again is yet another WAG on my part.  ;o)

..the less pipe trick is also quite handy on ./configure-ing new cvs
code, as the very first place IME to see new docs and new (and
non-standard) compile time options, such as the good old UIUC iced
DHC-6'es.

  Scenarios always come in sets of three: