Quoting "Curtis L. Olson":

> Luuk,
>
> Another thing to check:
>
> In options.cxx when you look for the --rh_flight= option, make sure you
> are counting the right number of characters ... if you copied from
> another else if clause, but that option was a different length, then
> you'll need to change the number of characters that are compared ...
> could be an easy one to miss.
>
> Regards,
>
> Curt.

Normally, this is automatically handled by the option parser. All you have to do
is to add :
    {"rh_flight",      true,  OPTION_CHANNEL, "", false, "", 0 },

in the big fgOptionArray array in options.cxx, provided your option has the same
parameters as other channel, and 'add_channel' is used to add that channel. See
the comments in options.cxx

-Fred