Arnt Karlsen wrote:
On Wed, 13 Apr 2005 12:37:35 -0400, Josh wrote in message <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

Contents of "/sim/rendering"

bits-per-pixel (16)

... I'm running my xserver at 24 BPP.

..make up your mind.  ;o)

*I* did. Unfortunately my X has a mind of its own. Actually, I think I am dealing with a symlink problem in my Xorg install as a result of me installing Xorg improperly. I'm in the process of reinstalling all my Xfree libs, which subsequently got blown away. I have to get this stuff in order before I will know how accurate the info I was getting before is. This is probably all due to having the wrong libs in the wrong places. More to come.

Josh