I finally know what the problem was. I was starting fgfs from the wrong place. And like Curtis said, "which fgfs" returned "/usr/local/bin/fgfs" , while make was working in "/usr/local/source/FlightGear-0.9.8". So eventually I did "./fgfs" in "/usr/local/source/FlightGear-0.9.8/rsc/Main/" and everything started working :D
Now I can finally go back debugging my code and get the whole new IO option working. I also got the output commands working like SG_LOG, cout and printf.
Thanks for all the help and I'll let you know when my project is done.

Regards Luuk

Flightgear-devel mailing list

Reply via email to