Frederic Bouvier schreef:

OK, I backed out all my changes and restart the compilation. I found where it is
not C : you don't always declare local variables at the beginning of functions
but you have the C++ habit to declare them as you need them. So the change
below are needed and they are much simpler than yesterday evening ;-) With them
the compilation is seamless and the warning on empty arrays disappeared as other
C++ oddness ;-) Then change in GC_HEADER is required though.

The same problem happened for MIPSpro. Since I have a bulk of patches to wade through I have committed this one to get a clean CVS tree.

Erik