* Melchior FRANZ -- Wednesday 20 April 2005 12:20:
> Would anyone mind if I moved "increase/decrease warp" to w/W and use
> m/M for "richer/leaner mixture"?

Forgot to tell you, that 'w' is still free, but 'W' isn't:

     Currently                                            then
  w      --                                               mixture richer
  W  "(Temporary) Toggle fullscreen for 3DFX only"        mixture leaner

I think that dropping the 3DFX feature wouldn't be a big loss. Even when I
had a 3dfx V3 card this didn't work for me. And if someone wants it, he
can redefine it in his local settings, or we can find a new position for
it.

m.