* Drew -- Thursday 21 April 2005 00:29:
> Not so fun for me, though.  I suppose I need to get the new Nasal
> code, now,

No. The ternary operation was the only thing that I was using and
that was added after 0.9.8. I've removed it now. Same URL.

> I'm  running the 0.9.8 release.

That won't work in any case. Colored (black, opaque) dialogs are
only possible since a few days.

> I'm making too many custom mods to be chasing a moving target.

I don't buy that argument. It's easier to grow with fgfs in small
steps than to adapt everything after major releases. Following the
cvslogs mailing list is usually enough, and there isn't such a fast
progress anyway.

m.