* Melchior FRANZ -- Wednesday 06 April 2005 13:19:
> So it's the glViewport() in FGRenderer::resize() that doesn't work with
> plib/fgfs on OSX?

Err ... or is it SDL_SetVideoMode() in SDL's video/SDL_video.c? There's
a suspicious comment in there:

        * WARNING, we need to make sure that the previous mode hasn't
        * already been freed by the video driver.  What do we do in
        * that case?  Should we call SDL_VideoInit() again?
        */

Would be nice if we could identify and fix the bug where it is, instead
of removing a useful feature that is certainly *not* the bug.

m.